The abundance of the universe is limitless if we are willing to receive.
“But you’re going to die!!!” Allison said to me. I was headed into the mountains for a much-needed camping trip. My head swam with worry and stress about the upcoming semester, a new guy I was seeing and my mounting student debt. I needed to create space to think.
Allison and I were college roommates and we had bonded over a love of art and street tacos, but she was baffled by my need to smell dirt and splash in rivers. I LOVE people, but I recharge best in nature. It’s how I connect to the essence of who I am. Allison’s ideas of connection consisted of spilling the details of her love life to some unwitting pedicurist and getting a strong signal from the nearby cell tower so she could stream her YouTube. She was convinced any human going anywhere without a cell signal was sure to perish as I was. In her head the thought that I might need to call for a medevac along with every possible related scenario was running through her mind. I reminded her that not so long ago there weren’t cell phones and that people had been camping since… well... forever.
I was seeking a disconnection from everything that didn’t matter in order to find that connection that does.
Instead of accessing everything I’d learned in my Reconnective Healing training programs, I allowed myself to get stuck at an entry point. In my distress, I had been trying to control and bring the frequencies to me. I needed room to think.
I promised Allison that I wouldn’t climb any rock faces without a rope and a partner. I loaded my little tent, a warm sleeping bag, bear spray (thanks Alli!), my dog and the remnants of my half of the fridge into my cooler. It was only two days, but the silence in the ancient redwoods, the cool air by the creeks and the tiny meadow flowers overtook the distractions of my life. I remembered who I was and, once again, established a foundational relationship with the frequencies. In those woods, as I recorded the butterflies and the tree lines in my sketchbook, I was able to receive, reconnect and recharge.
ABUNDANCE IS LIMITLESS
What have we lost to chasing satisfaction? I often think of all the meaningless things I’ve bought seeking something that money could not buy. What a privilege I’ve had to be able to buy things I didn’t need, but what a detriment. Scientists now know that when we are stressed, in seeking solutions to our problems, we fill voids with materialistic goals. It is an endless cycle of seeking, buying, regret and more seeking. We live in a universe of infinite abundance. This is not to say there is an infinite amount of material abundance, it’s speaking of abundance of a different kind; the kind of abundance that actually feeds the soul. There is an abundance of love, an abundance of journeys, an abundance of happiness, an abundance of friendship, an abundance of nourishment, an abundance of kindness, an abundance of opportunity and on and on...
These abundant treasures are what ACTUALLY bring joy into our lives. Fulfilling relationships, honest moments and nourishing conversations are the results of receivership. Once our basic needs are met, financial and material wealth cannot bring into or buy the full satisfaction of what we seek in our lives.
WHAT DOES THIS COST?
We might hesitate and think, ‘will this cost me something?’
To quote one of my favorite Internet memes, “Well yes, but actually… NO!” You only need THE KEYS.
You will have to hand over your negativity and your polarizing ideas. You will have to send your assumptions away and hand over your attachments to living in the past. It will also cost you black and white thinking. There are many nuanced ways to live. Once we release guilt, shame and fear, we can live authentic and fulfilling lives full of generosity.
Perhaps you have gone through The Portal and even attended a Catalyst program and you’re ready to bring what you’ve learned full circle. Whether that’s a renewed commitment and consciousness about having the frequencies present in your everyday life or you decide to attend IGNITE or our retreat in Costa Rica, being intentional about receivership will keep your channels to the Frequencies open.
Like a cell phone or Bluetooth, once we have the tools and the awareness of the greater multiverse, we possess the “technology” to link to this universal knowledge at any time and everywhere. We learn to tune in.
The 5 KEYS TO RECEIVERSHIP
1. Let go of control
2. Allow for connection
3. Recognize YOU ARE WORTHY
4. Accept without attachment
5. Become a human Bluetooth and pair with the signal
At The Reconnection, we not only help you connect to the greater purpose in your life through the RH frequencies, we share with you how to also become a practitioner if you so desire. Attend a Catalyst program and RCPP near you.
1- LET GO OF CONTROL
- We often equate giving with being in control. It feels more empowering to be the giver, whether it’s by offering kind words or a gift than to receive... and to surrender to the feelings that receiving brings us. When we release our ideas of needing to reciprocate and simply open ourselves to receive, that release of control brings MORE to our lives and MORE into the lives of the people around us.
- Release the idea of who you believe you are. The image in the mirror or the pictures of you on social media is NOT you. They are two-dimensional reflections of an idea of who you are. Being in authentic receivership allows you to become acquainted with the REAL YOU. And through this you will see yourself with fresh eyes!
2 - ALLOW FOR CONNECTION
- Receiving from creates a connection with. When we focus only on sending or giving, we separate ourselves from others.
- Connection FLOWS - let it happen!
- Find and/or build a community of supportive, open people and allow yourself to just BE with them. No walls, no facades. Allow your defenses, fears of negative energy and judgment to fall away and really begin to receive from the greater part of you pairing with the signal of source in the RH frequencies.
3 - RECOGNIZE YOU ARE WORTHY
- You are worthy to receive. Sometimes we think we have to validate how much we deserve great things by our suffering. This is a toxic pattern of attaching our desire for joy to shame and being hurt. You are worthy of receiving just by being... and in receiving, you are becoming whole.
- In receiving through a religious faith we are sometimes conditioned to associate suffering with worthiness. We can receive healing through the Reconnective Healing frequencies regardless of our faith or belief system. Regardless of what you call the abundant gifts of the universe, you are worthy.
- Find the big ideas and the smaller interests that you can wake up to every day. These ideas are outside of self-doubt or self-criticism. Sometimes our passions can be obscured by addictions, depression or financial constraints. Your world is FAR bigger than your idea of it. These interests are an innate part of who you are. Let your instincts guide you to receive and recognize opportunities that bring your passions into your life. You deserve to be happy.
4 - ACCEPT WITHOUT ATTACHMENT
- When we receive something, often we feel uncomfortable because we sense or anticipate that we will have to reciprocate somehow. This guilt is social conditioning. By remaining present and non-judgmental, we are able to experience receivership without a perceived or self-imposed sense of obligation.
- In acceptance we move past toleration and the thin veil of hate and judgment it masks. We open ourselves to a full state of receivership and the possibility of connecting to the underlying energy of the universe outside of time and space that the RH frequencies avail to us.
5 – BECOME A HUMAN BLUETOOTH, PAIR WITH THE ‘SIGNAL’
The RH Frequencies transform you into a human bluetooth, able to pair more easily with the people that you meet, the people that you talk to, the people in your circle of family, friends and neighbors. It's like you now have a protocol for your interactions that is just running in the background and it's helping you to be a better receiver, a better observer, a better facilitator - of communication, of healing, of love and connection.
- Receivership is ultimately without any of the pressures or stigmas mentioned previously. We merely act as a Bluetooth, pairing with a signal and allowing for that signal to multiply and connect with others.
- Reception is the ultimate connection.
- Once we enter into a state of receivership, we immediately access the infinite potential of our transformation.
LIKE BLUETOOTH PAIRING TO THE UNIVERSE
As you’re reading this... are you becoming more aware of the frequencies? The Reconnective Healing Frequencies are already intimately acquainted with us and they know what each of us needs from this reciprocal universe. When we are in contact with the RH frequencies, our minds begin to perceive the greater abundance around us. We shift to a new reality with a new superpower supporting us.
Over a very short period of time, being connected to the frequencies becomes much like breathing. To immerse ourselves in the RH frequencies, we must step out of the way and let the intelligence conduct the communication. It cannot - and will not - be directed by us. We recognize our connectedness instinctively. Beyond thought, beyond the thinking mind. And that is when we become catalysts and bring healing to ourselves and others.
The Reconnection invites all our Alumni for a fun-filled weekend - called IGNITE! - that runs simultaneously with our Catalyst program. There, Imagine how your heart and your head will feel after a weekend of reuniting and connecting with your community, sharing together your personal challenges and growth and stimulating your awareness with more ways to recognize your mission and purpose at this intersection of your life. At the IGNITE! Alumni gathering we can recharge as we seek out and meet like-minded people and begin to deepen together the profound language of Reconnective Healing. There will be guest speakers, and experienced practitioners in RH to support your internal expansion, expert lectures on a wide range of topics from integrating RH into medical practices to yoga to near-death experiences and much more on living in the frequencies in our everyday life!
“People like to be consistent - our actions tend to be in sync with our beliefs and values. When they aren’t, we make an effort to line them up again. If we start to rack up victories and accomplishments, yet still view ourselves as flawed, worthless, incapable or deficient, we pull the plug to get rid of the dissonance. If it feels bad to fail, it feels even worse to succeed.”
— Ellen Hendriksen, Ph. D
From Why Do We Self-Sabotage
Let go of the constraints of the cage of shame and guilt. A mind that frames every situation through the lens of past trauma sees mostly negative things. We are blinded to the possibilities of love and the generous universe that is waiting to be discovered. Put on those new lenses. The world is a beautiful and abundant place, full of generosity and beauty. YOU have the power to give endlessly when you are connected and receiving endlessly.