Marketing and Learning Bundle for Practitioners (DL + GTWO + PLC)
THE PRACTITIONER LEARNING AND MARKETING BUNDLE includes the following three items:
- Practitioner Directory Listing (DL) - for one year
- Getting the Word Out (GTWO) Promotional Kit - personalized with your information
- Practitioners Learning Community (PLC) - a six-month e-Learning video series for new and returning Practitioners
ABOUT THE PRACTITIONER DIRECTORY LISTING (DL)
The Reconnection LLC’s Global Professional Practitioner Directory is the only official source where interested clients can find professionally certified Practitioners of Reconnective Healing® and related services. Through the Directory they can find a Practitioner to provide Reconnective Healing sessions or to facilitate their Personal Reconnection. View the Practitioner Directory Listing here.
ABOUT GETTING THE WORD OUT (GTWO)
Getting The Word Out (GTWO) is an all-in-one promotional kit will help you promote your practice and educate your clients about Reconnective Healing. Your professionally designed and branded GTWO kit identifies you as a recognized Foundational Practitioner (and Reconnection-Certified Practitioner, if applicable).
Your digital Getting the Word Out kit includes the following items, with customizable fields to personalize your contact information as well as your biography:
- Personalized Business Card
- Personalized Tri-fold Brochure
- Personalized Postcard
- Personalized Presentation
- Personalized Flyer
- Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner Logo
ABOUT THE PRACTITIONERS LEARNING COMMUNITY (PLC)
The Practitioners Learning Community (PLC) is a virtual classroom & gathering place exclusively for RH Practitioners – where we can continue to learn & grow within the frequencies, and interact with one another and with potential mentors. Students earn the right to join the PLC upon the completion of Live Level II Training, and can continue learning within the PLC as long as they accept the standards and practices required to become a Foundational Practitioner.
Each month, a new round of video content will be added to the curriculum and become available for viewing by PLC members. These are curated topics designed to help new practitioners grow and flourish, and to foster discussion within the larger RH community. Relevant footage from the archives of The Reconnection LLC will also be delivered every 30 days – to augment the new learning material, and showcase how this work is both timeless and constantly evolving.
The PLC will feature one-on-one e-learning, consultation and guidance to help your Reconnective Healing practice flourish. Over the course of six months, members gain specialized tips and training from Pat Atanas, Director of Team and Practice Development, as well as other members of the Global Teaching Team.
The PLC is designed for Practitioners to learn at their own pace – any time, any place, on any device – but with real-time access to support from mentors and peers who are learning alongside you. Get coached on how to communicate about RH to clients, friends, and family, and how to become comfortable in finding your own words about the work. Develop a customized plan of action for living and working in the RH frequencies. And, then, when you are ready, take steps to set up a professional environment that works for you and your life situation.
Video & Coaching Topics include (with more to come):
- Communicating About the Work
- The Difference between Reconnective Healing & The Reconnection
- Living and Growing with the Awareness of Life Progress
- Development of Self & Transforming Society
- Making the Invisible, Visible
- Space Consciousness
- Gaining and Maintaining The Standards of Practice
- Are You READY for what’s next?
- Setting Initial Practice Goals and Planning
- Spirituality vs. Religion
- Coherence & Repeatability
- Chakras: Theory or More?
- Choosing Your Fee
- Using Social Media to Create Attention
- Getting Started – The Phone Experience
- Getting Started – Arrival, Environment, Briefing
- Getting Started – Actual Session Experience
- Getting Started – De-Briefing
- Strategies for Increasing Clientele
- Creating Your Website
- Maintaining your Balance and Growth
- Journey of a Practitioner
Feel supported and keep mentally stimulated by staying engaged with other Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioners – from your training program class, your city, your country, your language, or around the Globe. By joining the PLC you are joining a community of seekers – a learning network of RH colleagues who gather to help you stay motivated, to expand your creativity, and to keep you growing in the awareness of what Reconnective Healing is, and can be.
The PLC is currently available in English, Spanish, Italian and German.