CHICAGO, IL, USA • NOVEMBER 9-11, 2018 • O.N.E. EXPERIENCE (THE PORTAL + THE CATALYST)
After you complete your RH Online Essentials Course, we invite you to attend one of our Reconnective Healing Live Immersion Weekend events (The Catalyst).
The Live Immersion Weekend is where you will realize the accelerated presence of healing in all areas of your life. Under the guidance of our Global Teach Team, along with that of our Global Teaching Team, you will recognize and own your personal mastery and relationship with the Intelligence of the Reconnective Healing frequencies.
Our gathering will ignite new revelations and receivership with the Reconnective Healing Intelligence, where it is the conduit and YOU are the Catalyst for yourself, as well as everyone and everything in your life. Together we will bring about the most powerful Catalytic Spark in you and root a magnificent and coherent healing inspiration, forever transforming your life, humanity and our planet! This is your greatest opportunity to be all you are!
WHAT THIS IS
- Under the guidance of our Global Teach Team, you will realize dynamic healing with a whole new level of freedom in all areas of your life… and help others realize it in theirs!
- This unforgettable live experience emphasizes your ownership of the work, and includes extensive practice modules - with concentrated table time where you will immerse yourself, cohere, and powerfully transform together with your classmates.
- You will learn distance and holographic healing, participate in the art of receiving and facilitating the RH session experience, and explore the science and philosophy that is Reconnective Healing.
- Whether you’re seeking a personal lifetime opportunity, or want to go further and become a Foundational Practitioner, this spectacular life-changing event is for you!
Live Immersion Weekend Prerequisites:
- Successful completion of the entire RH Online Essentials Course (Level I) – Each registrant must have his/her own individual account for viewing the RH Online Essentials Course, purchased personally or purchased by someone else for them. This is how completion is monitored. Group or family viewing of Online Essentials is welcomed and encouraged, but only the account holder is eligible for a Live Immersion Weekend.
- Receiving a Reconnective Healing Session from a Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner (RHFP)*.
* In-person RH sessions will be available on-site during the program. However, we recommend having your session in advance, if possible.
Becoming a Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner (RHFP):
- After successfully completing the entire Reconnective Healing Online Essentials Course (Level I), and the entire Live Immersion Weekend (Level II), participants will be offered the opportunity to Agree to our "Standards of Practice".
- Those who agree to the "Standards of Practice" will receive a Certificate of Completion, and obtain the title of Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner (RHFP).
- An RHFP may offer and facilitate Reconnective Healing Sessions professionally, and may choose to be listed in our Global Practitioner Directory.
- RHFPs are also eligible to further their training in the future, and attend the Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program (Level III), where one learns to facilitate "The Personal Reconnection".
- Completion of these programs does not grant permission to teach. Only Dr. Eric Pearl, Co-Instructor Jillian Fleer, or members of our authorized Reconnection Teaching Team may teach this work (please, click here to see our team). If you are not sure if an event is being taught by an approved Instructor or member of The Reconnection, please feel free to contact us at info@TheReconnection.com.
The O.N.E. Experience
Includes The Portal
Bundle: Online Essentials + Two Chapters from Inner Compass
Get started on your journey with the Reconnective Healing Online Essentials course. This is an intimate and dynamic e-Learning experience with The Reconnection Founder, Dr. Eric Pearl, and Head of Insight and Development, Jillian Fleer.
You will delve into the essential understanding of the principles of Reconnective Healing and the power of these frequencies as they effortlessly begin to emerge in your daily life. You will learn a new approach to feel, follow, interact with and connect to everything and everyone around you.
...And The Catalyst (a Live Immersion Weekend -- Level II)
Under the guidance of our Global Teach Team, you will realize dynamic healing with a whole new level of freedom in all areas of your life… and help others realize it in theirs! This unforgettable weekend experience emphasizes your ownership of the work, including extensive practice modules with concentrated table time where you will cohere and powerfully transform together with your classmates. You will train in distance and holographic healing, participate in the art of receiving and facilitating the RH session experience and explore the science and philosophy that is Reconnective Healing. Whether you’re seeking a once-in-a-lifetime experience or want to go further and become a Foundational Practitioner yourself, this spectacular life-changing event is for you! Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Live Immersion Weekends
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM DETAILS
- See below for full Venue Details and Special hotel room rates! - SOLD OUT
- To find out about our alumni discounts: email info@TheReconnection.com
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian; participants under the age of 13 must be pre-cleared with the staff of The Reconnection, LLC.
Program Days and Times:
- Friday – 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM* (Registration begins at 5:30 PM)
- Saturday – 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM* (Registration begins at 8:45 AM)
- Sunday – 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM* (Registration begins at 8:45 AM)
- * Please note that training program end-times are approximate. Checkout, at the end of each day, may take up to 45 minutes.
|"Daniela Simeone,MA"||Richfield||United Statesemail@example.com||612-405-4595|
|Adam Teipel||San Diego||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||'+1 714 408 8888|
|Aline Schaller||San Francisco||United Statesemail@example.com||+1 415 8196507|
|Allou Guthmiller R.N.||Mount Shasta||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||808-366-4389|
|Amber Nicole Smith||Quincy||United States||HealingArtsGallery333@gmail.com||(217) 242-8646|
|Anna Christine Doehring||Nanaimo||Canadaemail@example.com||2507562235, landline|
|Annette Diaz||Pembroke Pines||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||305 720 8348|
|Armida Huerta||mancos||United Statesemail@example.com||'6502076101|
|Balaram Muddapu||Friendswood||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||2815546737|
|Barbara Lyons||Isla Mujeres||Mexicoemail@example.com||52-998-865-2299|
|Beverly O'Brallaghan||Lakewood||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||9285755010|
|Carlos Velez||Ft Lauderdale||United Statesemail@example.com||1.954.609.1058|
|Cecilia Samms||Los Angeles||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||323 697 5322|
|Chad Allen||West Hollywood||United Statesemail@example.com||818 786 2959|
|Cheryl Noti||Marlton||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||8562616720|
|Claudia Allore||Brooklyn||United Statesemail@example.com||6464967444|
|Daniel D'Albano||Hollywood||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||7862877166|
|David Armstead||Jacksonville||United Statesemail@example.com||541 890 8456|
|Donna Costa||London||Canadafirstname.lastname@example.org||519 281 8655|
|Dr. Divya Sadaram||Toledo||United Statesemail@example.com|
|Florentina Talpa||Chandler||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||480-528-8555|
|Gabriela Salazar Martinez||Mexico D.F.||Mexicoemail@example.com||52 55 43649395|
|Heather Maclean||Hampden||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||207-266-6520|
|Irinie - Irine Chiu||Wayland||United States||MiraclesJoyOfLife@RainbowLightEssence.org||1-617-418-1147|
|Joan Fowler||Silver Spring||United Statesemail@example.com||3014523305|
|Julie Jara||Sydney||Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org||61 403 312 316|
|Katharina Von Engel||Simpsonville||United Statesemail@example.com||8645538545|
|Lexi Alexandra||Boulder||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||'+1-720-557-4020|
|Lillian Morgan-Lewis||Tucker||United Statesemail@example.com||4709258469|
|Linda McCarthy||Waipahu||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||8086733860|
|Lisa Honeywell-Wisely||Pearland||United Statesemail@example.com||281-338-8721|
|Marco Alati||Los Angeles||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||'+1323-617-2289|
|Mary Beth Kennedy||Boulder||United Statesemail@example.com||303 589 8006|
|Mickey Mangold||Denver||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||'+1-303-358-9628|
|Ms Christine Oldham, BS, PMP||Broken Arrow||United States||CNSA@BrokenArrowMobileNotary.com||918-851-4909|
|Myra G. Jaqlon Zoltany||Vista||United States||MyraG.Zoltany@gmail.com||760-310-8663|
|Nastaskin||New York||United Statesemail@example.com||2125376798|
|Nikki Cox||Columbia||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||8033513127|
|Patrice Fistor-Jaehnig||Windsor||United Statesemail@example.com||7079539934|
|Patricia Fondrin||Colorado Springs||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||719 232 3000|
|Rob Koenig||Mt. Sinai||United Statesemail@example.com||631-338-9400|
|Sandy Kreager||Freeland||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||'+1-989-573-0937|
|steven potes||Rockford||United Statesemail@example.com||616-890-1460|
|Tamara Spivak-Gelis||Montevideo||Uruguayfirstname.lastname@example.org||598 99 498 658|
|Terry Larkin||Holland||United Statesemail@example.com||'+1-616-405-4655|
|Troy "Dr. Troy" Daniel Gonzales||Lakewood||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||720-778-1121|
|Virginia Adams||Grayslake||United Statesemail@example.com||8476029961|