BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA • JANUARY 25-27, 2019 • O.N.E. EXPERIENCE (ONLINE ESSENTIALS + LIVE IMMERSION WEEKEND)
The RH Online Essentials Course is included in The O.N.E. Experience
(The O.N.E. Experience = Online Essentials + Live Immersion Weekend)
Get started with the Reconnective Healing Online Essentials Course (Level I). This is an intimate and dynamic e-Learning experience with Dr. Eric Pearl and Co-instructor Jillian Fleer. You will delve into the essential understanding of the principles of Reconnective Healing, and the power of these frequencies as they effortlessly begin to emerge in your daily life. You will learn a new approach to feel, follow, interact with, and connect to - everything and everyone around you.
The RH Online Essentials Course is just the beginning of your journey, and it is best experienced as part of the O.N.E. Experience.
The RH Live Immersion Weekend is included in The O.N.E. Experience
(The O.N.E. Experience = Online Essentials + Live Immersion Weekend)
After you complete your RH Online Essentials Course, we invite you to attend one of our Reconnective Healing Live Immersion Weekend events. During this unforgettable experience, you will immerse yourself in the frequencies and spend two full days working closely with Dr. Eric Pearl, co-instructor Jillian Fleer, and the Global Teaching Team.
Under Eric and Jillian’s personal guidance you will realize dynamic healing with a whole new level of freedom in all areas of your life… and help others realize it in theirs! This unforgettable live experience emphasizes your ownership of the work, and includes extensive practice modules - with concentrated table time where you will immerse yourself, cohere, and powerfully transform together with your classmates. You will learn distance and holographic healing, participate in the art of receiving and facilitating the RH session experience, and explore the science and philosophy that is Reconnective Healing. Whether you’re seeking a personal lifetime opportunity, or want to go further and become a Foundational Practitioner, this spectacular life-changing event is for you!
Live Immersion Weekend Prerequisites:
- Successful completion of the entire RH Online Essentials Course (Level I) – Each registrant must have his/her own individual account for viewing the RH Online Essentials Course, purchased personally or purchased by someone else for them. This is how completion is monitored. Group or family viewing of Online Essentials is welcomed and encouraged, but only the account holder is eligible for a Live Immersion Weekend.
- Receiving a Reconnective Healing Session from a Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner (RHFP)*.
* In-person RH sessions will be available on-site during the program. However, we recommend having your session in advance, if possible. Please be aware that distance-healing sessions are only available up to 30 days prior to the Live Immersion Weekend. After that period your RH Session must be in-person.
Becoming a Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner (RHFP):
- After successfully completing the entire Reconnective Healing Online Essentials Course (Level I), and the entire Live Immersion Weekend (Level II), participants will be offered the opportunity to Agree to our "Standards of Practice".
- Those who agree to the "Standards of Practice" will receive a Certificate of Completion, and obtain the title of Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner (RHFP).
- An RHFP may offer and facilitate Reconnective Healing Sessions professionally, and may choose to be listed in our Global Practitioner Directory.
- RHFPs are also eligible to further their training in the future, and attend the Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program (Level III), where one learns to facilitate "The Personal Reconnection".
- Completion of these programs does not grant permission to teach. Only Dr. Eric Pearl, Co-Instructor Jillian Fleer, or members of our authorized Reconnection Teaching Team may teach this work (please, click here to see our team). If you are not sure if an event is being taught by an approved Instructor or member of The Reconnection, please feel free to contact us at info@TheReconnection.com.
The O.N.E. Experience
Includes the RH Online Essentials Course (Level I)...
Get started on your journey with the Reconnective Healing Online Essentials course. This is an intimate and dynamic e-Learning experience with The Reconnection Founder, Dr. Eric Pearl, and Head of Insight and Development, Jillian Fleer.
You will delve into the essential understanding of the principles of Reconnective Healing and the power of these frequencies as they effortlessly begin to emerge in your daily life. You will learn a new approach to feel, follow, interact with and connect to everything and everyone around you.
...And a Live Immersion Weekend (Level II)
Under Eric and Jillian’s personal guidance you will realize dynamic healing in all areas of your life and help others realize it in theirs. This unforgettable weekend experience emphasizes your ownership of the work, including extensive practice modules with concentrated table time where you will cohere and powerfully transform together with your classmates. You will train in distance and holographic healing, participate in the art of receiving and facilitating the RH session experience and explore the science and philosophy that is Reconnective Healing. Whether you’re seeking a once-in-a-lifetime experience or want to go further and become a Foundational Practitioner yourself, this spectacular life-changing event is for you! Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Live Immersion Weekends
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM DETAILS
- See below for full Venue Details and Special hotel room rates!
- Alumni discounts do not apply to the Live Immersion Weekend (Level II Only)
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian; participants under the age of 13 must be pre-cleared with the staff of The Reconnection, LLC.
Program Days and Times:
- Friday – 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM* (Registration begins at 5:30 PM)
- Saturday – 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM* (Registration begins at 8:45 AM)
- Sunday – 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM* (Registration begins at 8:45 AM)
- * Please note that training program end-times are approximate. Checkout, at the end of each day, may take up to 45 minutes.
|Aline Cristina Genaro (Schaller)||Napa Valley||United Statesemail@example.com||707 287 7304|
|Anabel Rosana Cedrez Cotro||Punta del Este||Uruguayfirstname.lastname@example.org||598 93747551|
|Annette Diaz||Pembroke Pines||United Statesemail@example.com||305 720 8348|
|Armida Huerta||Mancos||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||650 207 6101|
|Beatriz Adriana Cuellar Torres||Mexico||Mexicoemail@example.com||5545648683|
|Carlos Jaime Velez||Ft Lauderdale||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.954.609.1058|
|Dalia Lizette Morales Ramírez||Mexicali||Mexicoemail@example.com||'+5216861460660|
|Daniel D'Albano||Hollywood||United Statesfirstname.lastname@example.org||7862877166|
|Delia Mabel Alonso||Buenos Aires||Argentinaemail@example.com||'+541164353111|
|Diego Alonso Campuzano Orozco||BOGOTA||Colombiafirstname.lastname@example.org||57-3153392175|
|Edgar Trujillo Ram||tampico||Mexicoemail@example.com||'+52 833 3121767|
|Elisabet Cosham||Villa Constituci||Argentinafirstname.lastname@example.org||03400 15660057|
|Gabriela Salazar Martinez||Mexico D.F.||Mexicoemail@example.com||52 55 55 45 39 03|
|GUSTAVO DARIO COLMAN||POSADAS||Argentinafirstname.lastname@example.org||03764 15884731|
|José Guadalupe Gómez Alcalá||Veracruz||Mexicoemail@example.com||2291258638|
|Karla Kinhirin||Sao Paulo||Brazilfirstname.lastname@example.org||+55 11 3042 0333|
|Lucy Nava||Mexico||Mexicoemail@example.com||55 56 737588|
|Marcela Barbotto Piedrahita||medellin||Colombiafirstname.lastname@example.org||3176417924|
|Margarita Alvarez Mota||Colmenar De Oreja||Spainemail@example.com||'+34657016581|
|María Celina Di Prinzio||Rosario||Argentinafirstname.lastname@example.org||+5493415649522|
|Maria Lúcia Nóbrega Peres||Cabo Frio||Brazilemail@example.com||'+55 22 26482816|
|Mary del Carmen Machado Recalde||Punta Carretas||Uruguayfirstname.lastname@example.org||094 917 923|
|Monica del Pilar Novoa Montejo||Bogota||Colombiaemail@example.com||57 1 6273347|
|Myriam Rozengurt||Montevideo City||Uruguayfirstname.lastname@example.org||(598)92 131 131|
|Rafael Coriat||Caracas||Venezuelaemail@example.com||58 414 372 9769|
|Tamara Spivak-Gelis||MONTEVIDEO||Uruguayfirstname.lastname@example.org||598 99 498 658|
|Virginia Adams||Grayslake||United Statesemail@example.com||8476029961|