Reconnective Healing® Distance Sessions with Dr. Eric Pearl
From your Reconnective Healing® Distance Sessions you might experience:
- A transformative healing (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, relationship, life progress… and more)
- A boost to your vitality, clarity and/or productivity
- A new awareness around an area in your life that matters to you
- A newfound sense of inner peace and/or inspiration
- Reconnective Healing® Distance Sessions will be personally facilitated by Eric Pearl.
- Each session will be 30 minutes long and followed by a debriefing (approximately 10-15 minutes) via phone or as otherwise arranged.
- Once you have registered for your sessions, you will receive a confirmation email and receipt which will contain a link allowing you to choose the dates and times that work best for you from among the available openings on Eric’s calendar.
- Eric will not need a photo of you, nor will he need to know the reason you desire your session.
- All Reconnective Healing Distance Sessions are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule your session, you must do so at least 48 hours before your appointed date and time.
Preparing for and Participating in Your Reconnective Healing® Distance Sessions:
- Select a date and time when you can be in a quiet, peaceful environment for approximately one hour. Do your best to avoid choosing times when people may be coming and going around you, or when there’s a lot of noise or disruptions.
- Please be ready at the selected time. There will not be a phone call, text or email reminder from us on that day.
- Please wear comfortable, relaxed clothing, if possible.
- It is suggested that you are able to lie down comfortably during your sessions. A comfortable chair is an acceptable alternative. If another position is more comfortable or optimal for you, that is fine also.
- Please select a room or space where you can close the door and enjoy your privacy.
- When it is time for your session to begin, please set your phone to silent and set the timer for a 35-minute countdown, preferably with a gentle wake-up tone.
- It is suggested that you allow your eyes to be closed during your sessions, however, if you are more comfortable with them open, that is also okay. Your sessions may be more consciously experiential with your eyes closed.
- Let go and release your expectations!
- It is possible that physical sensations may be felt very strongly. Please allow yourself to enjoy this.
- When your phone timer is up, please turn your phone back on.
- ***Dr. Eric & Jillian are excited to see many of you during their travels through Europe and Brazil.
We are always connected in Frequencies, though we cannot guarantee internet connections for calls.
***All sessions between September 16 – October 25 will be followed by an email with “session debrief questions” for you to answer about your Reconnective Healing Experience.
An Important Message from Eric:
“Understand that, just as with any Reconnective Healing® Practitioner, I also can’t make any promises or guarantees about your healing sessions. I can’t promise whether your results will come in the form you are desiring or anticipating, or a form you haven’t even dreamed of… Also, I don’t know whether they will happen immediately or later… I don’t know if they will make themselves known to you physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or otherwise… whether they will show up in your evolution or your life progress or in another form… whether they will make sense to you or not… I don’t even know whether you will notice anything at all. If that’s alright with you, I welcome you to schedule your Reconnective Healing Distance Session with me.”
Terms and Disclaimer:
Eric Pearl, Jillian Fleer, The Reconnection, LLC, and all related entities (collectively, “The Reconnection”), in connection with The Reconnection® and Reconnective Healing®, including but not limited to seminars, teachings, any information or people, including but not limited to practitioners, instructors, assistants, representatives, associates, employees, agents and or assignees related thereto, make no promises, guarantees, representations and or warranties regarding medical diagnosis and or medical treatment, and are neither diagnosing, preventing, nor treating specific health challenges. You are solely responsible for your own medical care. Session fees are non-refundable but are transferable to another individual to take place on the appointment date. Should you need to reschedule, please do so through the same original scheduling link that you receive once you complete the purchase of your Reconnective Healing Distance Sessions.