Smithtown, Long Island, NY • July 24-25, 2021 • Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program (Evolution/Level III)
The Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program (Level III)
Learn how to facilitate the once-in-a-lifetime experience of The Personal Reconnection, an expanded exchange of energy, light and information. This comprehensive certification program further expands upon your abilities as a Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner (RHFP) and allows you to offer another aspect of Reconnective Healing in The Personal Reconnection as a Reconnection-Certified Practitioner (RCP). Evolve and expand your Reconnective Healing practice. You will discover new levels of this work you have not yet experienced by learning to facilitate The Personal Reconnection. This program also reviews and explores in further detail the art, science and philosophy that you were introduced to in the Reconnective Healing Live Immersion and Online Programs.
What is The Personal Reconnection?
Originally the meridian lines (sometimes called acupuncture lines) on our bodies were connected to the grid lines that encircle the planet and cross at acknowledged power places such as Machu Picchu and Sedona. These grid lines were designed to continue out and connect us to a vastly larger grid, tying us into the entire universe.
Each of our bodies contains its own set of energetic lines and points and, although only remnants of what they once were, these lines and points continue to serve as our interface with the universe. This interface is a channel that facilitates our communication of energy, light and information between large and small, macrocosm and microcosm, the universe and humankind. As theory has it, at one point in time we became disconnected from these lines and lost access to the fullness of our inherent connection to the universe, distancing us from our previously rapid and expansive rate of evolution. The Personal Reconnection brings in “new” axiatonal lines that reconnect us on a more powerful and evolved level than ever before. These lines are part of a timeless network of intelligence, a parallel-dimensional system that draws the basic energy for the renewal functions of the human body.
Upon successful completion of this 2-day in-person RCPP program (Level III), and completion of your post requisites, you will have the ability to obtain your certificate as a Reconnection-Certified Practitioner (RCP), authorized to facilitate The Personal Reconnection.
- Successfully complete Online Essentials (Level I) and Live Immersion (Level II)
- Attain Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner (RHFP) status.
- Receive your own Personal Reconnection by an authorized Reconnection-Certified Practitioner (RCP).
Post Requisites and Credentialing:
- Facilitate and document four Reconnective Healing in-person sessions, and two Reconnective Healing distance sessions, all in "fair financial exchange" with your clients. (For documentation, include: client’s first and last name, city, state, country, and the fee paid.)
- Schedule a Credentialing Session with an approved mentor - on a date not less than 30 days from the completion of your RCPP. (This session is approximately 30 minutes in length.) Successful credentialing requires you to proficiently demonstrate your ability to facilitate The Personal Reconnection without instruction - showing that you retained what you learned in the live RCPP (Level III) event. Credentialing is required in order to become a Reconnection-Certified Practitioner (RCP) who is authorized to perform The Personal Reconnection.
- Recredentialing is required every two years to maintain RCP status.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM DETAILS
- See below for full Venue and Host Details, and for Local Contacts who can answer questions about the program.
- There are No Refund/Cancellation/Postponements allowed for RCPP Registrations
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian; participants under the age of 13 must be pre-cleared with the staff of The Reconnection, LLC.
General Program Schedule:
- Day 1: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM*
- Day 2: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM*
- * Your Reconnection Associate Instructor, who is hosting and teaching the RCPP, will notify you directly if there are any changes to this schedule.