Reconnective Healing Distance Sessions • facilitated by Jillian Fleer • January through February 2019
Reconnective Healing Distance Session(s) with Jillian Fleer
Your DISTANCE Session(s) may be scheduled at a date and time of your choosing from among the available openings on Jillian’s calendar.
Once you register for your Session(s), you will be emailed a receipt with a link where you can reserve your Session dates and times.
As many of you know, we’ve been on the road for 30+ weeks each year for a very long time. This year Eric and I have decided that we will remain home with our team for most of January and February.
In honor of the New Year, I’ve decided that during this time at home I will open up my schedule to accommodate those who have been desiring Reconnective Healing Distance Sessions. Most of you know that I rarely facilitate Reconnective Healing sessions, mostly because our schedule doesn’t really allow for it. But this year Eric I are giving ourselves a New Year's gift… the gift of facilitating Reconnective Healing Sessions, and the love and fulfillment that these sessions bring. So, on a limited basis, if you are interested, you are welcome to register and schedule your session(s). Wherever you live, this is your opportunity to experience for yourself what the Reconnective Healing frequencies will bring into your life.
Please know that healing, as we use it, does not mean treating, fixing or curing. Healing is not linear. What we mean by healing is the evolution of our life progress. When we allow ourselves to experience healing, there is not a guaranteed knowing of where the healing will happen - whether in our bodies, our minds or beyond. This is the beauty of healing - that it happens where it needs to, how it needs to, and when it needs to... not necessarily where, when and how we think the healing needs to happen. Healing, in its purest and most powerful, is simply beyond our control. Distance Reconnective Healing Sessions are an opportunity for you to sit or lie back, relax and allow healing to happen for your highest good.
From your Reconnective Healing Distance Sessions you might experience:
- A boost to your vitality, clarity and/or productivity
- A transformative healing (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, relationship, life progress… and more)
- A new awareness around an area in your life that matters to you
- A newfound sense of inner peace and/or inspiration
- Reconnective Healing Distance Sessions will be personally facilitated by Jillian Fleer.
- Each session will be 30 minutes long and followed by a debriefing (approximately 10-15 minutes) via phone or as otherwise arranged.
- Once you have registered for your sessions, you will receive a confirmation email and receipt which will contain a link allowing you to choose the dates and times that work best for you from among the available openings on Jillian's calendar.
- Jillian will not need a photo of you, nor will he need to know the reason you desire your session.
- All Reconnective Healing Distance Sessions are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule your session, you must do so at least 48 hours before your appointed date and time.
Preparing for and Participating in Your Reconnective Healing Distance Sessions:
- Select a date and time when you can be in a quiet, peaceful environment for approximately one hour. Do your best to avoid choosing times when people may be coming and going around you, or when there’s a lot of noise or disruptions.
- Please be ready at the selected time.
- Please wear comfortable, relaxed clothing, if possible.
- It is suggested that you are able to lie down comfortably during your sessions. A comfortable chair is an acceptable alternative. If another position is more comfortable or optimal for you, that is fine also.
- Please select a room or space where you can close the door and enjoy your privacy.
- Please set your phone to silent and set the timer for a 35-minute countdown, preferably with a gentle wake-up tone.
- It is suggested that you allow your eyes to be closed during your sessions, however if you are more comfortable with them open, that is also okay. Your sessions may be more consciously experiential with your eyes closed.
- Let go and release your expectations!
- It is possible that physical sensations may be felt very strongly. Please allow yourself to enjoy this.
- When your phone timer is up, please turn your phone back on.
- At the end of the session you may receive a phone call, text or other communication if that has been arranged, so you may discuss your experience.
An Important Message from Jillian:
“Understand that, just as with any Reconnective Healing Practitioner, I also can’t make any promises or guarantees about your healing sessions. I can’t promise whether your results will come in the form you are desiring or anticipating, or a form you haven’t even dreamed of... I don’t know whether they will happen immediately or later... I don’t know if they will make themselves known to you physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or otherwise… whether they will show up in your evolution or your life progress or in another form… whether they will make sense to you or not... I don’t even know whether you will notice anything at all. If that’s alright with you, I welcome you to schedule your Reconnective Healing Distance Session with me.”
Terms and Disclaimer:
Eric Pearl, Jillian Fleer, The Reconnection, LLC, and all related entities (collectively, “The Reconnection”), in connection with The Reconnection® and Reconnective Healing®, including but not limited to seminars, teachings, any information or people, including but not limited to practitioners, instructors, assistants, representatives, associates, employees, agents and or assignees related thereto, make no promises, guarantees, representations and or warranties regarding medical diagnosis and or medical treatment, and are neither diagnosing, preventing, nor treating specific health challenges. You are solely responsible for your own medical care. Session fees are non-refundable, but are transferable to another individual to take place on the appointment date. Should you need to reschedule, please do so through the same original scheduling link that you receive once you complete the purchase of your Reconnective Healing Distance Session(s).