THE CATALYST: RECONNECTIVE HEALING® IN-PERSON LEVEL 2
WHAT THIS IS
- Under the guidance of our Global Teaching Team at The Catalyst Level 2, you will expand your understanding of healing through a whole new level of freedom. This will become apparent in all areas of your life, and will inspire you to help others realize it in theirs!
- This unforgettable live immersion weekend emphasizes your ownership of the Reconnective Healing® work by including extensive practice modules with concentrated table time. Therefore you will be immersed, while further transforming together with your classmates.
- You will learn distance healing, holographic healing, learn the art of receiving, and finally how to facilitate the RH session experience.
- In addition you will explore the science and philosophy that is Reconnective Healing® and how it interconnects with new scientific theories.
- Moreover all in-person Reconnective Healing® Catalyst training programs are offered exclusively through our partner the Reconnective Academy International.
Live Immersion Weekend Prerequisites:
- Successful completion of the entire The Portal: Reconnective Healing® Online Level l Course – Each registrant must have his/her own individual account for viewing the RH Online Level I Course. This course may be purchased personally or purchased by someone else for them. This is how we monitor your completion. While we welcome and encourage group viewings of the online course, only the account holder is eligible for a Live Immersion Weekend.
- Receiving a Reconnective Healing Session from a Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner (RHFP)*.
* In-person RH sessions will be available on-site during The Catalyst program. However, we recommend having your session in advance, if possible.
Becoming a Reconnective Healing® Foundational Practitioner (RHFP):
- Following completion of the entire Reconnective Healing Online Level l Course, and the entire In-Person Level II , we will offer participants our “Standards of Practice”.
- Those who agree to the “Standards of Practice” will subsequently receive a Certificate of Completion. Following this participants have the title of Reconnective Healing® Foundational Practitioner (RHFP).
- Certainly an RHFP may offer and facilitate Reconnective Healing® Sessions professionally. With their consent we may list them in our Global Practitioner Directory.
- Furthermore RHFPs are also eligible to continue their training in the future, and attend the Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program (Level III). Where one learns to facilitate “The Personal Reconnection”.
- Completion of these programs does not grant permission to teach. However, only Dr. Eric Pearl, Co-Instructor Jillian Fleer, or members of our authorized Reconnection Teaching Team may teach this work. (Please, click here to see our team). If you are not sure if an event is being taught by an approved Instructor or member of The Reconnection, please feel free to contact us at info@TheReconnection.com.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM DETAILS
- For information about potential hotels, please contact the Event Organizer: Guglielmo Poli
- To find out about our alumni discounts, please contact the Event Organizer: Guglielmo Poli
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Rhe staff of The Reconnection, LLC must pre-clear participants under the age of 13.
- Program Days and Times:
- Saturday – 09:30-18:30*
- Sunday – 09:30-18:30*
- * However, Please note that training program end-times are approximate. Checkout, at the end of each day, may take up to 45 minutes.